Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Jul 24, 2005, 11:09 PM
    Down at the end of Lonely street?
    Are you at Heartbreak Hotel? Right now, right this instant... Have I got a song for you... I discovered them listening to a country alternative station around where I live and then got onto Yahoo music launch to see if there was a video for it.
    The Band is called "Cowboy Crush"
    The title of the song "Nobody Ever Died of a Broken Heart"
    Are you down, crying in your beer, oh wooahs me!!
    Then put it on AND CRANK IT UP!!
    Peace ranieri

Jul 28, 2005, 12:44 PM
    Cowboy Crush
    Any body out there got a good song to lift your spirits to, that changes your bad energy to good?

Aug 7, 2005, 02:27 PM
    Psychic T

Awesome! List! I go to see Big & Rich on Saturday! I really dig their harmonies! And their songs are so empowering! I can dig the freedom groove! And FUN!! I can't wait!
    And Brookes and Dunne are the main act! I can't wait to see Cowboy Troy too!
    And Muzik Mafia! Freak Parade
    LOVE EVERYBODY!
    I just started getting into Trace Adkins this past year, good lookiing man.
    I like his respect for women!!
    And She Daisy I really didn't give them much attention until the song which is a real good picker upper too, " Dont Worry About Thing"
    I really like alllll kinds of music! But Ive been getting back to my roots lately, and country is rockin, literally lately.
    Toby Keith is so real too! The last 4 I will have to look up! Thanks for the info. I also work in a spa, so I am always looking for something cool to play during facials. Peace ranieri

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lonely Dog [ 5 Answers ]

I have a wonderful 1 1/2 female Boxer, she is a great dog, friendly and always wants to be around people, she is crate trained, every morning after we go for a nice long walk we go back to the house and she goes right in her crate, she is only crated when we are not home, when we are home we are...

Lonely dog [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to put down my lovely blueheeler cassie this sunday:( . I have come to terms with this but I do not know how my other dog, pepper, a little jack russel terrier cross, will cope. She is younger than cassie and has known and depended on her for as long as she can remember. In the few hours...

Feeling lonely [ 6 Answers ]

I am 29 years old single male. I don't have a single girlfriend. From childhood, I have experience that girls just don't like me. I always wanted a girl to fall in love with me and then I can shower my unconditional love on her. That has never happened. I am quite goodlooking and handsome according...

Lonely and Frustrated [ 5 Answers ]

My b/f is very good to me. We've been together for over 3 years. He always look out for me financially, calls me 2 or 3 times everyday and he says he wants to marry me. The problem is he has not spent any time with me for 3 months. He says he going through some things right now. He has a very...

View more questions Search