Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachel1238 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 11:37 PM
    My kitten is passing blood in his stool
    My kitten started passing a little bit of blood in his stool today and I was wondering if I should be concerned I also have a pekapoo puppy and I was wondering if my kitten could possibly have something that my puppy could catch
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2007, 12:38 AM
    You might like to check out the answers on the following link:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cats/5...ol-102991.html
    Lindsay1223 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Usually this means that your cat has a parasite, take a stool sample to your local vet and they will prescribe the proper medication.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitten passing mucus [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, We got a four month old kitten today - she appears happy and lively and has a good appetite. However, over the last hour or so, we have noticed that she passes a lot of mucus, her back end is soaking wet and the mucus is literally dripping off her. There is no blood or foul smell. I will...

5 week old kittens passing bloody stool [ 5 Answers ]

5 weeks old kittens are passing bloody stool and will an antibiotic help clear it up?

Nursing queen passing a little blood [ 5 Answers ]

My cat had kittens 3 days ago and I noticed a little blood in her litter tray with her feaces, I want to take her to the vet but not sure if I should handle the kittens and take them with her

My Puppy has blood in his stool [ 2 Answers ]

Is it because I'm changing his diet?

Puppy found that won't eat, blood in stool, dehydrated [ 3 Answers ]

What can I do to save this puppy I found in a box in the rain until a vet is available:confused: ? He is a very young sharpei, won't eat, looking for mother I think, so I put a ticking clock in his bed, blood in his stool (loose), dehydrated.

View more questions Search