Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mccjun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Dreams about a specific person
    For the past 2 years, I have had dreams about the same person. I've never gone a month without dreaming about her. Since April, I have had 36 dreams about her. Do you have any idea if God is telling me something? It's really annoying and I don't even think about her half of the time.
    blueskies1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 06:05 PM
    The same thing happens to me.. I haven't had that many dreams about the person.. but usually once a month for a year or so I have dreams about them and even seeing their family. I don't think about this person at all anymore. We did date for 3 years and had an awful breakup. I haven't even talked to this person in 5 years. I wonder if it means something too but I have no idea what it is. I know this didn't answer your question but maybe it will help knowing it happens to me too.
    Mccjun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 08:03 AM
    No, its not like a relationship type deal. I have dreams about a teacher I had this past year. Mostly in the dreams, its about school but others(mostly) its about your being my adopted mom. Some of the dreams are very intense. I literally get sick before I see her at school but I can't control it because when I wake up in the mornings, I don't even think about her but am feeling sick.
    tamarhinda Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 12:46 PM
    I had the same. I decide to meet her. At this time she had big problems and need for help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

I need to be more specific [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend moved in a nice place and have both names on the lease my boyfriend has been skipping out on weekends and not fully paying his part of the bills plus he is an addict so my question is how do I legally get him off the lease and get him out of here please help, I can afford the...

Finding a specific person [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find a married name from maiden name

Is there a specific list of deductions that a person on H1B can claim? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a few friends who state that if you are on H1B and working as a consultant through a consulting company, there are various deductions that you can claim. For e.g. 1) Rent 2) Grocery and utilities 3) Gas Mileage. And some others...

View more questions Search