Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csawyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2005, 10:39 AM
    Wires on my remote control for my Hampton ceiling fan?
    :( I'm having trouble trying to fiqure out which wires on my remote control for my Hampton Ceiling Fan... The remote has wires that do not exactly match up with the ceiling fan... Could you please help?
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

Jul 25, 2005, 12:02 PM
    Remote Control is wireless... wire matching is likely not an issue. If you see a single wire hanging down from the fan, it is probably the RF "antenna". If your remote is wireless and doesn't work, you are looking at an rf issue.

P2E

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Ceiling Fan Remote Control replacement [ 1 Answers ]

Need to replace Hampton Bay Remote Control MODEL: UC7030T -- what do I replace it with and on what website can I find it?

Ceiling fan has 3 wires white, blue, black to remote control [ 1 Answers ]

AC Supply has three wires: Black, White and Red to Ceiling Fan. Want to connect Harbor Breeze Remote Control, which has White and Black AC. Connecting Black to Black, white to white, and blue to blue to the fan. Where do we connect the Red AC line to?

Hampton Bay ceiling fan with remote control [ 3 Answers ]

I need the instructions of the Hampton Bay ceiling fan with remote control so that I can replace the electric light bulb and replace the blades Thank you Antonia

Hampton bay ceiling fan remote control [ 2 Answers ]

I installed a ceiling fan 3 years back. Wiring would have been difficult as it is located in a cathedral ceiling and walls didn't have any existing electrical wires. I used a remote control for the light and fan. Recently, it stopped working. I changed the battery and the remote control shows...

Hampton bay remote control ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Windward II 54” ceiling fan and fluorescent lamp with remote control. I replaced the original fluorescent circline lamp with a new one. Now the light won’t turn won’t stay on or dim and the fan operates properly. Any ideas?

View more questions Search