Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kerigirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 02:35 PM
    Is "Something under the bed?" the right title?
    The movie begins with a family moving into a new house where a young girl can hear someone calling her name from her bedroom. Then one night, the ghost of her older sister comes out from underneath the bed. The older sister had died in a car accident when her father drove drunk and her little brother & sister tied her shoes as a joke, the car burned as the girl became trapped inside because of the shoe tying prank. This revengeful ghost, then possesses her younger sister and uses her to kill the others - the father, brother, grandma, and then the mother. Finally, when the younger sister ends up in a straight jacket at an institution, the ghost leaves the girl.

Please help me find the correct name to this movie - thank you!
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jul 22, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Don't Go to Sleep.

I loved this movie.
    To be fair, the little girl was the one who actually made sure her sister died in that accident. She hated her older sister, who was always given attention. I believe the whole plot was that you didn't know for sure if the girl actually saw the ghost or if it was her own hate that manifested in the image of the sister.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for song title lyrics are "In the morning I can see the sign no wonder I... " [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out who this song is by and what it is called. It's a rock song sung by a guy and some of the lyrics are... "In the morning I can see the sign, no wonder I could never keep you satisfied" I know this song is older maybe a few years. If anyone has any ideas...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

How do you install an acrylic shower receptor using "setting bed" cement? [ 3 Answers ]

How do you install an acrylic showwer receptor using "setting bed" cement? The sub floor is good and the hole for the drain is 5" as recommended. How do you actually form the setting bed so the receptor is level? 48" x 34" and that's all the space I have to work with.

Title of 80's "childrens?" movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been wondering about a movie I saw in the late 80's/early 90's Which involves a boy who was sent to some sort of institution because His parents thought he had too active an imagination. I think they were about to try some experiment on him to "cure" him Of his problems - some sort...

View more questions Search