Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Jul 22, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Diference between the types of Arbutin
    Does anyone know any products in the USA tha contain "Deoxyarbutin"? And did it work for you?How many shades, or just lightens dark spots?

I already have found out that Deoxyarbutin and Benzylarbutin are several times stronger than regular Arbutin (regular Bearberry extract) and that Alpha-Arbutin and Methyl-arbutin as not as strong as them. Are there any others?
    OffTheDeepEnd Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetcaroline
    Does anyone know any products in the USA tha contain "Deoxyarbutin"? And did it work for you?How many shades, or just lightens dark spots?

I already have found out that Deoxyarbutin and Benzylarbutin are several times stronger than regular Arbutin (regular Bearberry extract) and that Alpha-Arbutin and Methyl-arbutin as not as strong as them. Are there any others?

I was wondering about this as well. The Revitol cream from ultraherbal.com contains bearberry. Some have said they've gotten great results with it.
    canuguesswhoiam Posts: 44, Reputation: -1

Oct 19, 2009, 07:06 PM

Only deoxyarbutin is strong.

Benzylarbutin doesn't exist. At least not as a known lightening agent.

Arbutin and methylarbutin are arbutins naturally found in bearberry and its relatives. However, they are not that effective, deoxyarbutin is best.
    Lasyainc Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2012, 09:26 AM
    Deoxyarbutin is now available in the U.S. Lanterna, by Lasya, Inc contains 3% dA, and can be found at www.lasyainc.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Various Government Types [ 4 Answers ]

hey guys, I thought I might just ask about something I've always wanted to know... you know how there are countries like australia bieng democratic.. america, I think its republic I'm not sure, and other countries being a dictatorship, or comunist... could someone give me a list of all the...

Types of gun [ 16 Answers ]

How many types of guns are there?

Kojic acid, Arbutin and vitamin C powders [ 4 Answers ]

I've been searching for skin lightening products and I found Kojic acid, Arbutin and vitamin C powders on Ebay... They says that you can mix one of them into your moisteriser and use it... Have you guys tried that and please tell me the intructions how I can make it... Thanx a lot.

Any 1 know about Kojic acid and Arbutin side effects? [ 4 Answers ]

Any 1 know about Kojic acid and Arbutin side effects?. Is there any care to avoid the side effects? :confused:

Types of Cameras [ 4 Answers ]

What is a good but inexpensive camera that you have heard of or bought? I've been really interested in photography for a few years and want it to become my proffession when I'm older, but I don't have much experience as I only have a digital camera that doesn't have very good quality or zoom. Any...

View more questions Search