Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christinedim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 12:49 PM
    Toddler swimming classes in manhattan, ny
    My daughter has been taking swimming classes since 6 months old. I am moving to New York. Where can I find swimming classes for my two-year old daughter in manhattan?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 22, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Contact the local YMCA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crying toddler [ 23 Answers ]

My19 months old daughter is always crying, we have try everything to make her stop. Can you please help me? Do you think by yealing at her will maker her stop crying?

Chase Manhattan Bank wiles [ 1 Answers ]

My wife decided to stop using and close her 6 credit cards totaling $80,000 in 2002. When she informed the credit companies of what she was doing she also stated that she was going to only pay on the ones she could afford to pay. I as a new husband to her in 2002 I gave her enough cash so she could...

What classes [ 3 Answers ]

School starts in 2 weeks and I was wondering what classes would be the best to have on my transcript for forensic science and such.

When should toddler be using spoon/fork [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wanting some advice on this subject, Currently I am still feeding my son with a spoon myself and letting him feed himself with his fingers food that can be eaten that way. My mom said I need to start letting him feed himself with a spoon, that he should be attempting it right now. ...

Classes [ 1 Answers ]

Would you please correct this if necessary One day, I had an idea that if I could convince the company to start a GED program at their facility, it would be conveyance for me. Therefore, when I got off from work, I wouldn’t have to drive some twenty-nine miles to school to take the GED classes...

View more questions Search