Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetgirl25 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Way too early
    OK, I found out I was pregnant not even 2 weeks after having sex, I would say like 2 day after sex my breast hurt, I was just wondering, isn't this kind of early, I am now 6 weeks pregnant, the last time I had sex before that over a year ago, and haven't had sex since.
    I was wondering if this means something maybe more than one, or what, because this is my 3rd pregnancy and I didn't find out I was pregnant till I was like 2-3 months along with my first 2, and this one I feel so sick and dizzy, I have no energy for nothing. Thank you.:confused:oh and I found out with home pregnany test( not even two weeks after sex) it was confirmed with blood test.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 08:49 AM
    I too found out at about 2 weeks along, but knew much sooner. Is it not funny how mother nature works?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 09:04 AM
    You probably just had a high level of hCG in your system. I knew I was pregnant before I even took the test, but when you've already had kids you know what to look for :)
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jul 22, 2007, 02:58 PM
    I knew I was pregnant at about 3 weeks but waited until the missed period to confirm it with a hpt. However, it is possible you could be having multiples. But symptoms alone cannot prove that. Every pregnancy is different and I am learning that every day in pregnancy is different.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jul 22, 2007, 06:23 PM
    I found out 11 days after conception.

Jul 22, 2007, 09:56 PM
    Well that makes me feel so much better, I do not want twins, I was actually kind of scared to go to the doctors, this pregnancy is so different, I am so used to easy ones and this one has been terrible. I found out so early, so that made me think twins.:eek:
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jul 23, 2007, 11:25 AM
    I wouldn't rule out twins till you see your dr. With the hormones the way your talking twins might be something that you need to take into consideration. Twins really aren't all that much harder than a single baby. I would talk to your dr before you decide that it isn't twins.

Jul 23, 2007, 02:36 PM
    I for some reason have this really bad feeling, I am having twins:rolleyes: I am usually right when I get these strong feelings, usually my body isn't this bad, I know every pregnancy is different but with the first 2 if I didn't get so big I would not even know I was pregnant, I even took many test and they all came out negative, when I was actually almost 2-3 months along, this one only 2 weeks after, I also had this feeling I was pregnant, the day after, and when they called and gave me the hcg blood test results, I forgot how much it was now but, it was kind of high for only being 2 1/2 weeks along. I am so scared to go to the doctors:eek: oh well..
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Jul 23, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Wait a minute here, something isn't making sense. Ok you say that you had sex and 2 days later your breasts were tender? But you had not had sex for a year prior to that? If you read about the actual process of conception, the attachment doesn't even happen for like 7 days. Your body doesn't even know its pregnant yet 2 days after sex. Now the gal who said 11 days, that makes sense. You must have had sex a few weeks before that time and maybe just forgot (I would hope not).
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jul 23, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Some people just know that it has happened even before conception.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kanicky73
    wait a minute here, something isnt making sense. Ok you say that you had sex and 2 days later your breasts were tender? but you had not had sex for a year prior to that? If you read about the actual process of conception, the attachment doesnt even happen for like 7 days. Your body doesnt even know its pregnant yet 2 days after sex. Now the gal who said 11 days, that makes sense. You must have had sex a few weeks before that time and maybe just forgot (i would hope not).
    The sperm fertilizes the egg before attatchement even happens, causing hormone changes. It is not impossible to feel like you are pregnant before attatchment.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jul 23, 2007, 07:43 PM
    kanicky73 agrees: right, but how many time had you had sex in the 2 months prior to finding out?

I am married, so I don't know how many times I had sex in the last 2 months prior to finding out. But I do know when my last period was and I do know when I ovulated so I knew what week it was I conceived. I didn't know at the time, I figured it once I knew I was pregnant.

Jul 24, 2007, 02:46 AM
    I am not sure why they hurt like that, what I am thinking is maybe because I had kids syptoms came early, that is why I was confused, when it happen I just ignored it, and what is really weird my dads girlfriend kept staring at me finally I asked what's wrong she said "you are having a baby"( I live around tons of physics,lol) anyway I said "NO" I was really offended, so that is why I went and got the test, I was also feeling really dizzy. Well, no matter what, I did get pregnant, so my body was telling me something that early. Also by one month my breast like tripled in sized, luckily I have not gained weight.

Jul 24, 2007, 02:54 AM
    Oh and yes I know about the conception process, that is why I need some answers to this, also this was the only time I had sex, it was once, so unless the sperm lasted a whole year,lol, this would have been the only time .
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Jul 24, 2007, 07:34 AM
    LOL, yeah the chances of sperm living for a year is pretty slim! I just wanted to clarify, I know that you can sometimes feel the "pregnant" symptoms but it is really really rare to feel them that early. Closer to the actual attachment day seems more appropriate.

Jul 24, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Yeah, I was really confused too, because I don't even get symptoms that much and to have them that early, was weird.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too early to tell? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: so this is my 3rd post. I really think I may be pregnant (please read my other post so you can see the symptoms I'm having). So I told my boyfriend that I might be and he made me buy a pregnancy test it was first response on the early 1am morning of the 14 I'm not due for a period until...

Is it too early? [ 2 Answers ]

I know you get these questions a lot... I had been having unprotected sex with a guy I had been seeing from Feb. 16 until March 15. My last AF was Feb. 20. I always start on the 20th~like clockwork~and I have for the last couple years. Well, on March 20 I only bled for a couple hours~and it...

To early to tell [ 1 Answers ]

I have been off the pill for a few month's now, and have unprotected sex at least 5 times a week. He always pulls out, but lately I've been having menstrual cramps even before I'm suppost to get my period. I have also been feeling really bloated and feel a pregnant like feel. I know it's probably...

Too early to tell... [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying for baby at moment. First day of last P was 18th Nov. I know it seems strange and probably far too early to tell but I can't help wondering that I may be pregnant. I have had a dull cramp (like period pains) 28/29 November, this has gone but have a feeling my P is about to start. I have...

Too early? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 16 and we have been dating for about 3 months, andi know we love each other very much, but is it too early (early as in our relationship early, not our ages) to be talking about having a life together, you know like living together after high school and marriage and such?

View more questions Search