Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terminator05 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2007, 04:43 AM
    Computer freezes when trying to burn
    What the problem is with my computer is, I used to be able to burn music that is in windows media player, I have a lot of music in the media library. Now, just recently I can't burn any of the songs to a CD. When I click on copy, it says 'ready to copy' next to the songs, but then the computer freezes up, and I can't close the media player, so I have to just flick the power off, so, my question is, why can't I burn my music anymore?
    taf520 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2008, 02:13 PM
    Too many music files. It seems like you hava little space on your hard drive and little ram, wither update your ram and hard drive or delete some songs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer Freezes but its not ordinary [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone, my computer freezes sometimes whenever I press the volume button on my keyboard, it also sometimes freezes when I press any other button to open something on the key boat i.e (internet button, E-mail button etc). When the computer freezes however I can move the mouse around but not...

Computer freezes when scanning! [ 3 Answers ]

Please help, I am somewhat knowledgeable about my computer but I am stumped.:mad: When I run a virus scan or my adaware scan(by lavasoft) my computer freezes. It froze before I put the adaware on there. I have a WALMART computer. HP with windows XP. Can U guys give me any hints?? :)

Computer is freezing [ 2 Answers ]

well I'm having the problem that my computer continuosly is freezing. So I read that may be for some spy or other things my computer would have, so I downloaded hijackthis and did a scan but I don't know what should I do this is the hijackthis log Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2 Scan saved at...

Computer freezes to often, need help or sugestions please [ 1 Answers ]

Hello again it me with the crappy computer :eek: I am trying tofigure out how to make my computer stop freezing up every 10-20 mines when I am surfing the web. I don't know what it is because I can play games for 2-10 hours and no freezing up. Anyone know what I can do to fix this problem? And...

Computer Freezes [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please help me?  I have an E-Machine AMD Duron 800Mhz computer with 768 RAM.  I have been having a lot of problems with my computer for the past year.  Whenever I am using it, either on the web, printing something or just using a program, the computer just freezes.  I have done all the...

View more questions Search