Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    losing it Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 02:58 AM
    Affairs
    Help! I want to meet the coworker and my husbands has not made it happen. I have met other coworkers but not her. I have gotten; its not that I don't want you to meet her, she just doesn't go out after work but during the day its lunch and coffee. They email often, and he thinks nothing is wrong. Am I wrong??
    Beachgrl Posts: 34, Reputation: 8

Jul 22, 2007, 03:09 AM
    If he's telling her that he relaxes by masterbating I wouldn't be so sure that it's just an emotional affair, it sounds like there is more there than just a platonic friendship. Don't just let it go. That type of thing is not acceptable and should not be happening. Personally, I would not want my husband spending so much time or talking so much to another woman. I would raise hell. Maybe he can keep some sort of a friendship going but he needs to back off a little and realize that that's not appropriate.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2007, 06:59 AM
    A few more details would be helpful before giving you a definitive answer. Having lunch and coffee with a coworker in and of itself is not a bad thing and neither is e-mailing. However, if it gets more personal than is appropriate for a married person in the workplace, then it could be a problem.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Depends on what they talk about and the definition of emotional affair.
    If two people at work get along very well and love to talk to each other might simply mean they are very good friends, so again depends on what their conversations are about!
    As S_cianci mentioned, a few more detals would be helpful.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 22, 2007, 09:51 AM
    Okay, I'll bite what is it your husband is doing that makes you upset. If its co workers interacting you're a nut. So give us the details please and be specific.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 10:02 AM
    LOL, I like the way americans are, start with the weather!
    After a while secretly talk about politics,LOL.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My husband having an affair and wanted a divorce [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My husband is having an affair with his Thai colleague that started with MSN chat & SMSes at work and till late night at home. It has been almost a year now. They have been meeting frequently through Business trips and planned overseas vacations together openly. Despite my many attempts to...

Emotional affair? [ 8 Answers ]

Is it an emotional affair if the significant other knows about the "friend"? My "friend" doesn't hide me from his woman. He has told her about me and she is uneasy about the friendship, but allows him to continue to have it. She hasn't asked him to stop communicating with me. Me and him are...

Husband saved chats from coworker [ 11 Answers ]

I have been married to my husband for 5 years we have one child. I recently found chats on my husbands jump drive he had saved from his previouse job where he worked for 4 years. I bought him a new flash/jump drive and decided that I could use his old one he said no problem. I found hundreds of...

Should I ask out a coworker? [ 4 Answers ]

Over the last couple years I have become friends with a coworker (who is single). When he first started working here I was at the end of a relationship and not ready to explore new people. Now I'm ready to date again. I'm concerned that if I ask him out it could ruin a good working...

View more questions Search