Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rabieskittie Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 10:19 PM
    What happens if you swallow comet?
    My boyfriend just brought me some McDonalds on his break and when I got towards the end it tasted like what the cleanser "Comet" smells like. I'm not saying he put some in it (although we have been fighting a lot lately and he keeps threatening me that I better never try to take our son away from him... but I don't think he'd do that) I just want to know what would happen if you did ingest this cleaning product. :( :confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2007, 10:59 PM
    Please check out the information on the following site: http://www.pgbrands.com/pages/cleane...om_Cleaner.pdf

Please call this number: 1-800-222-1222 or this one: 1-800-332-7787.

Someone who is at one of those numbers will advise you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 22, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Basically it can kill you if you digest enough of it. And at best it should make you sick.

If you believe he is able to do such things, even think he could, I would change boyfriends today.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 08:37 AM
    If you still have some left or the cup I would take it to your local police and let them know that you suspect that something was placed in your drink. Get an order of protection and get rid of the bum. You stated he has threatened you and I bet you are right
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2007, 12:47 AM
    How do you know what comet tastes like?
    rabieskittie Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 09:57 PM
    I said it tasted like what comet SMELLS like. 75% of what we think we are tasting we actually are smelling. Look it up I learned it in like junior high.
    ommi_kosher Posts: 32, Reputation: -1

Nov 2, 2012, 06:48 PM
    Apparently comet CAN NOT KILL YOU says poison control but its not good I've been addicted to comet for 6 years it's the smell that lurks you in but its not a great substance I for 1 just like powdery things but it can't kill you IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME LOOK AT THIS WEB LINK

The Middle-Aged Mommy Meltdown: Apparently eating Comet won't kill you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend's past hard to swallow [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an indonesian, and am living in indonesia, and I have a problem that I can't really share with my fellow Indonesian friends (since they're all so "traditional" and thick-headed). We don't have a lot of pre-marital sex here, and this is a problem, because my GF DOES have a sexual past. I'm...

Girlfriend's sexual past hard to swallow. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm an indonesian, and am living in indonesia, and I have a problem that I can't really share with my fellow Indonesian friends (since they're all so "traditional" and thick-headed). We don't have a lot of pre-marital sex here, and this is a problem, because my GF DOES have a sexual past. I'm...

Comet, new one [ 7 Answers ]

Where can I find information to read and learn about this new comet coming near us? Where can I find out information on how astronomers figured out how many stars there are ? I not sure how they can know they are correct and this has biblical implications

Hard to swallow and bloated [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everybody, hopefully someone can give me( I am 36 years old) some advice on my problem. Its been some time now this has been happening... and I iknow I should go to a doctor.. which I have. And got a referral for a "upper G.I." I will give you a example of this morning. After waking up this...

I can't swallow.. HELP [ 8 Answers ]

Yep... basically I have real trouble swallowing and it makes me panic.it can happen at anytime and really scares me.I can be so hungry or thirsty but simply cannot get it down... any suggestions to what is causing this as it really affects my day to day... any info would be greatly...

View more questions Search