Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoitzlisa Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Jul 21, 2007, 10:10 PM
    Guys always go for the popular stuck up girls. Agreed?
    I need to know if you agree. I don't know why guys always ask out the really popular girls who cake makeup on there faces and wear really short skirts. Those girls hardly ever have a nice personality they are just stuck up. Well that's my opinion, but anyway... the not so pretty girls who don't socialize much are the girls I would ask out (if I was a guy) because they usually have beautiful personalities inside and if they like a guy, they would stick with him forever.

I think that popular girls like hook ups better.
    While the not so popular girls like long relationships better.
    My opinion is that about 90% of guys are shallow and go for any hot girl rather than the girl that likes them more. Its so unfair, I know I'm definitely not hot. But at least I care about guy's personalities. People say I'm really kind and nice inside, but why don't guys like me? Its stupid that they don't care about the ugly girls.
    WillL300 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 10:15 PM
    Yes, agreed, some guys can be shallow. It's not right, but if they can't accept you for who you are, then they aren't worth it. It is their loss. In my opinion, 95% of hot girls are also shallow, but those shallow people belong to each other, and deserve what they get.
    touji-za-nai Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Jul 21, 2007, 10:23 PM
    I'm really sorry that you feel that way, I'm 16 and what your saying is half true.

1. I don't want to date a girl if she is ugly, even if she is super smart, and fun, she would just be a friend.

2. I don't want to date a girl that is super stuck up even when she is hot as hell.

To me, popularity doesn't mean , in fact I would prefer to not date anyone that everyone watches.
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 22, 2007, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by yoitzlisa
    its stupid that they don't care about the ugly girls.
    Well, let me ask you: do you care about the ugly guys?

I imagine you're young so yes--at your age, guys and girls are more interested in image than in personality. In fact, many people stay that way throughout their adulthood, resulting in many very attractive but maladjusted children.

But quite a few of us guys grow up to learn that b!tchy women just aren't worth the hassle. To me, it's like driving a Benz--yeah, it looks good, but it's in the shop half the time; so what good does it do me to have something that's always going in for a busted transmission or bent valves or liposuction?

Actually, girls should come with manufacturer's warranties... at least that way if it's a lemon I can just return her.
    Shadow300 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2007, 07:51 AM
    If this guy can't accept you for you, then he's not worth it. He is shallow and will just hurt you in the end. I don't go for the popular or good looking ones, because most of them are shallow. I found my g/f when I least expected, and we are still together
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Depends on the age and maturity of the person.
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 22, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Bottom line is if their dating a stuck up popular hot girl with mini skirts and shirts that say sex toy, it's for sex. Nothing more nothing less. (bit of exaggeration with the girl description but you get the picture.)
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jul 23, 2007, 03:39 PM
    I have never gone for the popular, stuck up type. I love shy, girl next door types and plenty of other guys do to.
    touji-za-nai Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Jul 23, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by huno
    But quite a few of us guys grow up to learn that b!tchy women just aren't worth the hassle.
    For sure, if she is demanding y needy etc, I'd throw her out, but looks are important..

Most girls have double standards, they want men that don't care for good looks but they go after men that look good themselves.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 23, 2007, 04:21 PM
    It may seem like they get a lot of attention, but most of the guys the gorgeous girls get are immature dogs with no hope, so don't get jealous of them for that, and as far as I can remember their relationship are no better than any one else's. Normal females are always comparing, as you are doing now.
    BN61239 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Normally the guys that ask the popular girls out ARE popular themselves and just as stuck-up. Try not always searching for a good looking guy, and more of a guy with a great personality who likes you no matter how you look, if he just happens to be hot not stuck-up a nice guy who respects you and loves you then that's awesome. Being pretty or handsome is just a extra layer on the cake. If your blessed with it then you are. Someone will love you for who you are. Just wait for that special person.
    andrea94 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Some guys can be like that but if you hang around them and the get to know you they understand that you are a very nice person and its not all about the looks... have you realized that when the go for the popular girls there relatinships don't last that long??
    klovesj110603 Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Jul 30, 2007, 09:09 AM
    SOME guys only look skin deep. If they only want girls who dress sexual all the will think about is sex. There is a diffrence between a girl who dresses classy and one who dresses trashy. Most of the time when guys are young they can't control hormons anyway. Not true for all guys but yea some are like that and I wouldn't even worry about them.
    SnaveLeber Posts: 103, Reputation: 5
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 09:19 AM
    But you know what? You can't catch a fish if you don't bait the hook. First of all guys are totally turned off by insecurity. Secondly... the stuck up girls might be trying to hard, but a guy wants to know that he is worth trying for at all.
    No, its not your fault, if you are ugly, unless you are fat. Then its your fault. But either way... unless you are considerably physicly deformed... any person can look attractive. And if your spending your time being a good person, helping those in need, loving everyone you meet, you WILL catch a guys eye.
    There's only one thing that people need to understand about dating...

You are only ready to date when you realize that you do not need to.
    Kellyisawsome Posts: 106, Reputation: 5

Jul 30, 2007, 02:47 PM
    I agree.
    It may seem like those popular girls get everything.
    But they don't have everything.
    You can't put a price on personality.
    Most of them are not that intelligent anyway.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 03:10 PM
    I do NOT agree. The stuck up guys go for the stuck up girls in most cases, but no, not all guys go for the plastic barbie-esque "pretty people". I am NOT one of them... my friends and I call those girls preps because prep is a personality not what you wear. I am not a prep but I've had my fair share of boyfriends. I am not skinny and do not consider myself pretty (though everyone else tells me I am) and I don't see anything extra special about ymself other then I am myself. That pisses people off but I love it. So no, I am living proof that not all guys go for those girls...
    luckycharmz14 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jul 30, 2007, 03:34 PM
    There are actually few guys out there that only like the stuck up girls--and those are either the players or the ones that are completely oblivious to the fact that they're girlfriend is a crab. For the players, the stuck up--but hot as hell--girl is a one night trophy--they'll find another one the next night. The only reason a player would like a stuck up girl is just to have her in the bed one night and have fun, then the next morning, it's like "get out of my bed" and off they go. For the latter, well, you have to feel sorry for him that he's so wrapped up in something that's not even worth his time. But fortunately, the latter soon will learn and move on. Just like the player, but a little more emotionlally. And besides, the guy that is truly worth your while, shouldn't be like that anyways--he shouldn't just like the popular, bratty type. It doesn't matter how hot he is, if he can't realize your inner beauty, and only likes girls for looks or popularity, the heck with him!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 30, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Generalities are misleading and don't follow the popular line sometimes, but it's a big world, and there is someone for every one. Barbie at 18 may have changed a lot by the time she is 38.
    maggie159 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Okay well umm I don't agree with you all the way, only in some parts but why would you be intrested in a hot guy that doesn't care.. or you rather have a no so good looking guy treat you well well I say it goes both ways
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Most of the time those popular, pretty, "stuck-up" girls are CONFIDENT. Confidence is key; guys are attracted to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am a balding guy, will 'pretty' girls avoid me? [ 17 Answers ]

Ok. I have a question that most of you will probably laugh at because it is pretty superficial. Anyway, now that I'm in the dating scene after my relationship ended two months ago, I'm very worried! I'm 28 and losing my hair at a rapid pace! Now let me give you a little background before I pose...

What do guys really like in girls [ 5 Answers ]

What do guys truly like in girls? I mean, I've read in magazines that guys like a lot of stuff but all my guy friends act totally different from what the magazine says.

Guys (or girls) opinions? Is it over? [ 1 Answers ]

OK, I have been getting to know a lad at work for around about a year, we really started to kick off but I think he felt more towards me than I did for him, after 3/4 months we were texting everyday and talking at every possible chance at work, still I did not feel the same way... it was about...

Help please guys and girls! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am still here and haven't posted anything here so I don't have too much reputation but I still need some help from you people here please help me OK! I don't understand why this girls still wants to keep in contact with me when we been separated for 4 months now! If I don't call...

View more questions Search