Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amie0486 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 03:22 PM
    80s/90s Christian Kids Movie
    The movie was about a brother/sister and another male kid (a bully type). It starts live action (?) and goes to animation. The movie is filled with songs about the 10 commandments, the kids have to collect gold records as they go. I can't think of the title to save my life, any help would be appreciated. They had a guide, an animated lion (?), the bully character ends up redeeming himself in the end. Thanks in advance!
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jul 22, 2007, 10:33 AM
    It's called "The Original Top Ten".

The Kingdom Chums: Original Top Ten (1992) (V)

I still have that somewhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s movie: runaway kids [ 31 Answers ]

It's driving me crazy what is the title of this movie? It's either from the 80s or early 90s and its about these 4 kids that runaway from home, because their dad dies or both parents die and they steal cars and run away and then later they get caught by some random lady and she takes them to their...

Kids late 80s-90s movie title [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I'm 17 and when I was a lot younger like I think maybe like 5-7 thee was this movie that I would always want to rent and watch over and over from blockbuster and I don't remember much but there was like an explorer guy kind of like christopher columbus and he was looking for something and he...

80s/90s fantasy sci-fi kids movie with a labyrinth [ 8 Answers ]

Im desperatly trying to find this movies title that I saw when I was a kid. Im not sure if it was made in the 80s or early 90s, but this is what I do know: First I remember a scene of a dark labyrinth (not the Daviod Bowie one)... like I think that's where some children were lost or smthing. Can't...

I'm looking for the name to a kids 80s/90s movie [ 4 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched as a kid, so I can show it to my nephew. From what I can remember its about two kids a boy and girl and the get sucked into a book or TV and into this make-believe land. Everyone in the town has a color, and the lead women use to be rainbow,...

I can't find the titles from these obscure 80s/90s kids movies [ 4 Answers ]

When I was younger I remember three distinct movies I used to watch.One was of course The Last Unicorn, probably the most popular of the three. The other two I'm having trouble finding, maybe someone might know them. -the first movie was animation about a little brown haired boy with an odd...

View more questions Search