Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dp03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 03:00 PM
    My girl and I on the outs
    My girl and I haven't been getting along in yhe last 6-8 months
    Couple of times it has been physical ilove this girl with all my heart
    We have been together for 4 plus years she has moved out of our house
    About 1 month now I have taken steps to get counsling for both of us hopefully she will show up. She says I have not been there for her emotionally and she is scared of me.
    I love her with all my heart and want to work this out so we can live a happy and productive life together we have talked about so many plans for our future what more can I do? dp03
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 21, 2007, 05:08 PM
    Tell her how you feel about her, and no matter what if she needs you, you'll be there for her.
    Then give ask her if she needs time and space to cope. If she does than give it to her. If she doesn't then continue try not to smother her, but let her know she can come to you any time.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Even if she refuses to go to counceling I recommend that you still go. Reason 1 is it might help you through this time. Reason 2 is she might see that you are serious about making changes by your continued efforts and it might bring her back.

Now that being said, after it's gotten "physical" (big room for inturpretation there) she says she's scarred of you. Maybe she has a right to me and you've broken a line of trust that she can't come back from.

Ultimately that is going to be up to her, I can't say one way or another but if you truly have changed, or can make attempts to change then that might bring her back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testing new lines with sealed stub-outs [ 4 Answers ]

Dumb question(s) time. I have just run new hot and cold water lines for a new vanity. I have stubbed them out for the eventual installation lf 1/2" compression 1/4 turm shut-off valves. My question is how can I test that branch for leaks when the water won't get there until I cut the sealed ends...

Try outs [ 4 Answers ]

Okay my cheerleading tryouts are on Thursday!! Any advice? My toe-touch is pretty good now, I have sharp motions, and good spirt. But what do I do if I mess up? Should I ask to re-do it or will I get points deducted? Should I wear make-up? And also we drew our numbers today and I'm the last one....

Steel Pipes, Clean Outs and Roots [ 2 Answers ]

We just used trenchless technology to replace a pipe outside that had extensive root damage. Unfortunately this didn't fix the stoppage that we had. We just had a rooter service come in tonight and they went through a different clean out. They went 140 feet and were able to clear the stoppage. ...

Help with try-outs [ 3 Answers ]

Hey my try-outs for my high school cheerleading suad is march on the sixteenth and I can't do a cartwheel that well or a roundoff and my toe touches aren't that well either do think I will make it and do you have anything you can say about it?

View more questions Search