Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rhythm121 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 02:39 PM
    This is killing me!
    I saw a motorolla commercial, for the red Krzr. The commercial was all digitally done/animated, of a red krazr popping up with red flashy backgrounds, doing various movements. What is killing me is the song that was playing! I cannot find the commercial on YouTube so it may be farely knew. Has anyone seen it? What is that song!! :eek:
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Apr 20, 2009, 12:53 PM

Tried Youtube?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 02:24 PM
    Motorola usually posts their commercials on their website. Maybe you can find the information there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My parents are killing me [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I really need some help, so please take time to read through my long post. I was born in a conservative society. My parents went lots of hardships to bring me up. They loved me as a child and I loved them too. I was young so we didn't have any problems back then. Then my dad moved to...

I love her but can't have her and its killing me [ 4 Answers ]

Hi About a month ago I broke up with my girlfriend, she took it very badly to begin with and accidentally smashed my car window in a fit of rage. It was such a scary night, she ran off into the woods and stuff and I thought she was going to kill one of us. This break followed about 2 months of...

He's killing me (not litteraly) [ 4 Answers ]

But its true there's this guy I like he's cute funny and were verry similar he's one of the few people who understands me and how I hide my emotions but we have one suttle personality diffrence I'm friends with this guy he's gotten in a fist fight in twice. I'm not sure if its because of that but...

My jaw is killing me! [ 3 Answers ]

First off I'll start by saying that I do have a cold, but don't know whether that makes a difference or not. Anyway, yesterday we went out for dinner, and about 30 minutes later, my jaw REALLY started to hurt. It hurt through the right side of my jaw, to my ear, up to my temple/eye. I took 2...

Killing them bugs [ 3 Answers ]

Anybody here know what the best product to kill them bugs around the outside of your home is. A lot seep to recommend tempo wp/sc. I will be killing mostly spiders but I need something with a good range of killing ability. Also what is the best way of application for this product i.e. use in a low...

View more questions Search