Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ernest carr Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2007, 11:52 AM
    MS Word 2007 Security
    How can I change save documents so they can be read by all users that log on to my PC? I use MS Word 2007 to type letters and I save them, but they can only be opened or edited by me and I want to save them so that anyone logged on to my PC can open them as we sometimes use word when someone is logged in then must go back to the other persons log in to read, edit, or send to someone in the future.
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Aug 10, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Create a folder on your hard drive and call it something like C:\DocumentShare. Save your files in there and then anyone who uses the computer can access them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Symantec Norton Internet Security 2007 Upgrade [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased this on 10/04/07,via their website. They said it had been successfully downloaded.However when I activate Norton it keeps telling me I need to renew my subscription.(Actual renewal date is 18/05/07).Have I renewed too soon?I seem to be unable to get any help from SYMANTEC/NORTON> ...

When should I apply for medicare and Social security taxes of 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Atlanta Tax Expert; I am working on opt and as a lot of people my employer withheld ss and medicare taxes. Recently they learned tax laws that and corrected this. My questions are, 1) When should I apply for 2007 Medicare and ss taxes. I know how to apply for 2006 and the required forms...

Social security and medicare withholding 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the social security and medicare withholding in 2007 for a single person/no dependents earing $1100 monthly.

Lotus word to Microsoft word [ 2 Answers ]

My articles are saved in lotus word format. Can I opened it under Microsoft word or " open office" software? If yes, how do I go about it?

Adding a word and its meaning to Word Dictionary [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I know how to add a word to the existing system dictionary in MS Office 2002. Now I need to know how to add a meaning to the new word which I added into the dictionary. Can anyone suggest the procedure. Thanks in advance. SAI

View more questions Search