Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    medalene Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2003, 03:34 AM
    What's the meaning of Slide Windowing Technique?
    Dear,

Just not quite understand , what's mean by "Slide Windowing Technique" in network protocol, any relations with X.25 WAN? And how this technique can address network problems especially on network delay and bandwidth utilization? Also, can this technique overcome the flow control and congestion control problem?

Thanks so much, because I totally have NO ideas on this technique...

Medalene V. Kris Mason

Check out some similar questions!

Slide rule [ 8 Answers ]

Not saying my age, but when I went to college there were no computers, maybe one large main frame with two or three terminals but nothing for any course work except for beginning computer. ( and it was not even there the first couple of years) So in our classes we used a "slide rule" Do...

Flash slide Show [ 2 Answers ]

The weather channel has a desk top version that can be downloaded from weatherchannel.com. In the upper right hand corner is a flash slide show called "Just for Fun." I would like to know how to make one like it because it has the controls I need and I really like the way it looks. I would...

Drywall corner technique [ 6 Answers ]

Well, I am progressing with my seemingly endless bathroom remodel and have a few drywll/mudding questions: 1) What are some techniques for neatly mudding and sanding the top ceiling corners where the 2 walls and ceiling meet? I have a corner sponge which is great for the long 2 wall corners but...

Old slide projector [ 0 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where I can find the year this slide projector was made?Manumatic-Gold E Mfg-Chicago Ill. Serial no 60480

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.