Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kulpreet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Want to import bags from India
    Hi,
    I am just thinking to start an importing business in UK. I want to import all type of ladies bags including leather bags and other ladies accessories to UK.Please advise me about the legal terms which need to be fulfilled before starting my trading. I mean is there any need of getting any type of licence etc ? Please advise as I am very new in business.
    Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2007, 10:40 PM
    Information that you find on the following site might be helpful to you.

Laws, Regulations & Standards i-uk.com
    liridonshala Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 06:53 AM
    As far as I'm in business, I do think there is a need to have a licenc from chamber of commerce of UK, pleace where the GOODS is imported, this is the way I import to my country Kosovo, cause I'm not in UK, I can just assume that this is the way it should be!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Import electronic item from USA to india [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I wanted to have a digital camera couriered from Chicago to Mumbai, India. Can anyone guide me about the excise and duties I would face. Is there anyway I can avoid these? Help please! :o

Number of bags [ 1 Answers ]

What is the number , weight , size of bags you con take on international flights?

Bags under my eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I have two great huge bags under my eyes, there so black its horrid to look at, I'm only 24 an I'm sure that my eyes make me look so much older, is there any way which I can disguise these.

Eye Bags... [ 1 Answers ]

Preration-H cream or gel do they have same effect for eye bags? I happened to pick-up gel instead of cream. Thanks...

Bags and shoes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Hey want to know that what are the latest style of bags hand bags which are in almost... and shoes too are there high heel in fashion or low which are in . Thanks...

View more questions Search