Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vsj57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 03:17 PM
    Trying to find a friend
    How do I find my friend--don't know where he moved to-- he last lived in California
    Mumu Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Don't you have his email , or phone number ;] ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

Do I still see him as a friend find out more about him or just let him go as an ex [ 1 Answers ]

Basically, the timing for me and this guy I just met was anything but perfect. There was three weeks left in the semester before summer started and we broke up on mutual terms. We each were busy pursuing our individual activities and interests... etc. (doing our own thing). It may not have been...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Help find my friend [ 5 Answers ]

I need help finding an old friend of mine. We went to high school together about 10 years ago in Smithfield NC. His name is Josh Maples. He would be about 26 now. I know he used to live in Middlesex NC. Can someone help me find him PLEASE? This is really important. Thanks! Amy

View more questions Search