Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Clip Board
    How do I add the clip board to the top of my computer?
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Jul 24, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Please restate your question.

What OS are you using? Do you mean the Windows clipboard? There is a clipboard viewer in XP if that is what you mean.

If you have a fresh install of Windows, it should be installed by default. Look for the file "clipbrd.exe" in the "C:\windows\system32\ " and create a short-cut to it.

If you don't see it, then you will need to Add/remove windows components and check the clipboard viewer box, under accessories, so that XP can install it. For this you will need your XP cd.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Downloading video clip [ 2 Answers ]

How do I donwload a video clip from a TV station web page?

Looking for Islamic clip. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a film clip of a Muslim man beating his wife (hopefully not real footage.) I'm not sadist, I'm looking for this movie for a school project. I want to counter the clip with quotes taken from the Qu'ran.

Identify music in this clip.. Help! [ 3 Answers ]

http://warwell.freewebspace.com The music clip on the page above was playing in the background of a comedy short. No lyrics. :mad: maybe it is just a piece of background music but it sounds to me like it might be a song. Ring any bells? Respond to post or email at [email protected] ...

Snl clip [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the clip from Saturday Night Live with Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken doing a skit someone shouts "we need more cow bell". I don't remember the name of the song they were performing. Any help?

View more questions Search