Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlyncol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Medical authorization
    My 9 year old Nephew is coming to California to stay for a week long visit without his parents from Colorado. Do I need to get some type of medical authorization note from his parents in case of an emergency?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 20, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Yes, it is always a good idea to have a medical release signed by BOTH of his parents and notarized. Have social security cards sent, as well as insurance card.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you! Would like to get information on the Pituary Gland. Can anyone help?:o

Finding abandoned home's owner to get purchasing authorization [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are attempting to purchase a home that has not yet been foreclosed on. The owner has moved out and has failed to make payments for almost a year. We have gotten clearance from the mortgage company's lawyer to find the owner for purchasing authorization and we would be able to make...

Credit Card Authorization without my permission [ 3 Answers ]

I had services done on my vehicle which were not under warranty. I did not pay them at the time for these services. Months earlier I had received a service loaner from them and provided my credit card for the loaner. The company has now charged my credit card for the parts that were not under...

Medical [ 1 Answers ]

Q-for Thyroglossal Cyst Most Common Site Is A]suprahyoid B]subhyoid C]foramen Caecum

Medical [ 2 Answers ]

I have dental bill of 973.00 which I am being taken to small claims court for. The court is in NJ and I live in PA. Can they garnish my wages because I do not have the full amount to give them? If so how much are they allowed to garnish my wages for and does it show on my credit report?

View more questions Search