Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhura Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 10:38 AM
    Abolish loneliness
    My birth day is 14 August 1971 and time is 22:15 ist.. birth place is village-koth,tehsil-dholka, dist-ahmedabad,state-gujrat,india. My life is wery lonely.is love in the air for me? Or I have to live alone?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2007, 12:11 AM
    It is all up to you. You have lots of time to live your life. Why not live and enjoy being single for now and one day you will certainly be surprised and thankful. Live each day as it is the most important and do not worry about the future because it will come when you least expect it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to kill loneliness? [ 5 Answers ]

Im doing my first year at university and I'm not in my country as well. At the times I feel really lonely and I don't know how to deal with it. I can be on my own, but most of the time I like to be with people and doing things together. I really want to be able to be more on my own and learn how to...

Loneliness of Depression and anxiety [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hi my name is colindove, It is good to be here amongst you all. I have had Clinical Depression and anxiety for 11 years, on and off, yet mainly on. I try to be positive and keep my sense of humour, yet the loneliness is getting to me. It is difficult to make friends, as I am so...

How to I fix this loneliness and be happy [ 5 Answers ]

How do I fix this? I'm feeling very depressed now because I have no body to talk to at school. I made the mistake of hiding around school avoiding people at school, as a result right now I'm friendless and have no body to talk to. I just walk around all alone and scared to talk to new people...

View more questions Search