Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seximonster_17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 10:31 AM
    When I was little I watched this movie about a teenage witch and I need the title
    I watched this move back in the early 90's and it used to come on abc family , this movie was my favorite to watch when I was a child and I would like to know the title...
    The plot was about this teenage girl who found out that she was a witch on her 16th birthday. She reached out to an older woman who was a witch also. This woman is short and she has a little girls voice and her name in the movie was madame serina, She asked the woman if she could create a love potion for this guy that she wanted to date, her best friend in a movie was a girl and she rapped to this guy about how dumb that he was and that she was better than him. If anybody knows what I am talking about let me know thanks.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 12:28 PM
    This one is Teen Witch from 1989. The short woman with the strange voice is Zelda Rubinstein, who you might remember from Poltergeist.
    AvantReese Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 10:41 PM
    Definitely Teen Witch, I used to watch it all the time. It was actually on ABC Family about a month ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for title of movie I watched when I was younger [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so this is really hard to work with, but I have like the last scene in my head, and I can't remember anymore of it. It was like a girl, and there is a evil man ( possibly her brother, or like old husband) and he can turn things in to stone. And the scene I remember is that she is running...

80s children's movie about a witch and an apple tree [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of a children's movie from the 80s about a witch who eats apples to stay young?

Older witch movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember when I was younger there was this witch movie I always liked but could never find it again. It was about a witch school with all girls and I think a woman headmaster and some famous witch rocker guy (I think he was a witch) was coming to perform at the school?? And the girls were really...

Some sort of witch movie [ 13 Answers ]

I'm looking for these two movies that I sawe when I was younger 1. I only remember two kids a boy and a girl they were babies and they appeared in the back of this mans truck as he was getting ready to leave and then they just disappered I pretty sure it was a witch movie. 2. It's about this...

Children watched a forbidden horror movie [ 14 Answers ]

Gee I hope I'm not posting too many questions about children and babies! I must look like an idiot. But I really need the extra support and I always receive such good answers here... Yesterday my husband and I hired a babysitter for part of the evening, so that we could go out together. The...

View more questions Search