Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 12:15 AM
    Real Estate Agent
    In about a month I am moving from Florida to California. After I get there, I would like to get a license to sell real estate. Can anyone recommend a good online school I can use? What is the percentage rate of people passing the test? And can someone give me an example of what kind of commission you make selling a house at an average price?

nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 08:09 PM
    I posted this a while ago. Just wondering if anyone can answer yet :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real estate [ 2 Answers ]

My uncle recently passed away,my aunt still lives in the house which is paid in full. She has no children and no will.She is 78 years old,and very reluctant to do a will.Her sisters believe she should do a will or the state could take her house if she passes away.My question is in the state of...

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

How to become a real estate agent? [ 2 Answers ]

How does someone become a real estate agent? Does it take long and what do you do after you have the credentials? How do you get started? Any advice would be great. I am trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.:cool:

View more questions Search