Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pblarochelle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 10:25 PM
    Research a british movie title
    I have seen this movie in the 60
    A few guys escaped from a jail in Britain during an important football match that distracted the guards.
    They introduced themselve in Bank of Britain and printed a lot of banknotes (Stirling Pounds) and then returned to jail.
    The following day, the police discovered the intrusion in Bank of England but all the possible culprits were in jail. What a better alibi ?
    Months later the guys were relased from jail and can recover the banknotes they had hide.
    Does anybody remember this movie ? Actors ? Producers ?
    Thanks
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Jul 20, 2007, 06:10 AM
    Yes, but way back in the depths of my mind. But a title??
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Feb 2, 2014, 06:04 AM
    Doing Time (1979) - IMDb
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2014, 07:30 AM
    Resolved: Seven Times Seven (1968) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

British TV series Title, late 90's or early 2000's [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find name of series. Cast of characters, all neighbours in the same street, in no particular order: a dysfunctional family with a low-life father, retarded son and a dog named "balls", 2 gays, a family from India or Pakistan, a young couple trying desperately to have a baby, another...

Horse movie.a clip.What is the title of the movie? [ 2 Answers ]

YouTube - Cross Country What movies is this clip from?

Historical British Movie Actress [ 3 Answers ]

What ever happened to British actress Cecile Aubrey who starred in "The Black Rose". I have always wondered as I must admit that I had a crush on her when I was young.?

View more questions Search