Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drboy174 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 06:52 PM
    My PC malfunction
    Why is it that when I use my PC my computer says vga no signal?? Wats does vga mean?? :confused:
    sanleg Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2007, 07:01 PM
    When does the message come up?
    wtfury Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 09:09 PM
    VGA means (video graphics array). If your running XP you can look it up in the Help and Support section from the Start menu.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fan malfunction [ 9 Answers ]

I had a Casa Vieja Probe II ceiling fan (w/light; no pullchain) installed about two years ago. It has a wireless remote for fan and light operation, and when I had it installed the electrician connected it to a wall switch so I could also turn it on/off at that location without using the remote....

Furnace malfunction [ 8 Answers ]

I have an old (14 years ?) York Stellar furnace that used to have this problem sometimes. When the gas was released over the red glowing electric igniter, it would ignite with a more or less loud pop that would also kill the flames. Then it would go again through the whole sequence and everything...

Furnace malfunction [ 2 Answers ]

Why would my furnace kick off and say limited cycle on the code ?on a coleman evcon

Southwind V Malfunction [ 6 Answers ]

I bought a Southwind V approximately 2.5 years ago and about one month ago the whole fan/light system stopped working. It does not work with the wall switch or remote control. I checked the electrical panel and the wiring to the fan and everything seems okay there. What else can I do? Yvonne...

Internet Explorer Malfunction [ 1 Answers ]

My IE is not working, and as a result I cannot update any programs I have on my PC and I cannot add new programs. I think I accidentally deleted some files that affected IE. I ordered an IE disk, and tried to install it with no luck. I tried to do it from the Microsoft website with no luck. ...

View more questions Search