Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maranda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 06:09 PM
    My stepson
    My fiancé has a son with a girl here in Florida and she will not let us see him without her present he is 2 months old is this legal
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Has there been a visitation order established? What does it stipulate? In the absence of a court order she can pretty much do whatever she wants. Your fiancé should go to court and get a visitation order. That'll dictate where, when and with whom he can see him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My stepson [ 2 Answers ]

My stepson is 15 1/2 and wants to live with us I was wondering what are my steps I need to take to have him come live with us

About my stepson [ 9 Answers ]

I'm back! :) it's been quite a while that I didn't log in on this webiste. But all the advise that been given to me it really works. Now, here's another problem with my stepson. His moving back again in the house after 2 months that he move out. Honestly, I'm not comfortable and I feel depresses...

Adopting stepson [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I start in adopting my wife's son. He is three and always played an active roll in his life since he was born his biological father has refused contact since he was six weeks old

Who has the right to claim my stepson [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has a divorce decree stating very clearly that he has the right to claim his oldest son as long as his child support is current. Well I tried to file on-line at H&R Block yesterday, and it rejected my claim stating he was already claimed. Can someone help me please. The program said...

Adopting a stepson [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering how to approch the adoption of my son gregory. My husband now has been in Gregs life since He was 2. My son now will be 12 feb. 21st. Which is old enough to know what he wants. See his biological father has not been in the picture for awhile. He was in and out a few times. But it has...

View more questions Search