Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncgirl_21 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Jul 19, 2007, 04:02 PM
    I know this is asked a lot pregnant or not?
    I'm 2 weeks away from my 22nd b-day and have noticed some major changes in my moods and a discharge when I pee, I know what a yeast infection is like but I'm not itching or anything so I was wondering is it possible that I've gotten pregnant.
    I'm getting married in 1 1/2 months so I was thinking that crying at the drop of a pin or just getting plain hateful is because of the stress of the wedding but then I'm getting a discharge So I was wondering if this might be a sign of pregnancy or stress. My fiancée had kids with his ex and on Tues he made a statement that this was like dealing with a pregnant woman.
    xoxlegallyblondexox Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ncgirl_21
    I'm 2 weeks away from my 22nd b-day and have noticed some major changes in my moods and a discharge when I pee, I know what a yeast infection is like but I'm not itching or anything so I was wondering is it possible that I've gotten pregnant.
    I'm getting married in 1 1/2 months so I was thinking that crying at the drop of a pin or just getting plain hateful is b/c of the stress of the wedding but then im getting a discharge So I was wondering if this might be a sign of pregnancy or stress. My fiancee had kids with his ex and on Tues he made a statement that this was like dealing with a pregnant woman.
    Well.. it depends.. are you late on your period. If you are I would take a pregnancy test! [[keep in mind that stress can delay your period!! ]] I would call your obgyn!
    ncgirl_21 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Jul 19, 2007, 04:12 PM
    My period is due the last Sunday of this month and my period is very predictable
    xoxlegallyblondexox Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 04:29 PM
    I would call my OBGYN & make an appointment.. I just had a baby 2 months ago.. so I took a test! But it told me I wasn't pregnant 5 times.. then it was positive. So I would recommend going to you OB.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 05:48 PM
    What kind of discharge are you getting?

Mood swings are not the only indicator of pregnancy. Your period isn't due for a while, and missing a period is really the only way you can tell if you are pregnant. If you miss your period, wait about a week and take an HPT. Make sure you use your first morning urine, it is the most accurate :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is their a lot? [ 5 Answers ]

Is their a lot male people who go into this area?

Asked to go out by the x? [ 7 Answers ]

Were in our early twenty's and we lived together for two years and I thought the grass was going to be greener on the otherside... it wasn't. We have been apart for six months and have been dating other people. I did the whole N.C. rule for about three months got over the grieving but of coarse...

A lot of pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a lot of pain on my left leg and there is swelling above the knee. What could be the problem with my knee?

Hi all probably asked before but [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old whirlpool washer that just stopped agitating?? Evry thing els works fine.

View more questions Search