Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    formawen78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Cleaning license
    How Do I Get A Cleaning License
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Jul 19, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Ask the city/county/state where you live / plan to operate your business. If you plan to conduct business in say serveral cities, then you may need to ask each city.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2007, 09:28 PM
    I agree with the answer above. It might also be the case that you don't need a license where you will be working. I know that you wouldn't need one where I live in order to clean in private homes or for businesses. You may have to register your business though, especially if you use a business name that is different from your own first and last name.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2010, 05:11 PM
    Old and now archived thread.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a office cleaning license [ 8 Answers ]

I want to start a cleaning business and would like to get info about getting licensed and bonded. Ive been all over the internet but there is never a direct answer. What site or who do I call for a license?:)

Cleaning License [ 2 Answers ]

How I get a cleaning license?

About license [ 2 Answers ]

I am a handyman and have been doing a little of everything for several years now. I would like to get an electricians license, but at this point in my life I can not afford to work for an electrician at starting wages. Is there any other path that I can take. Can you recommend any literature...

A license? [ 5 Answers ]

Do you need a license to drive a boat in the state of Massachusettes?

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search