Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    person18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 03:34 PM
    In need of a hobby
    I need a hobby. My dad won't let me watch television until I get a hobby.:(
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

Jul 19, 2007, 03:41 PM
    How about something in music? I am selling my guitar and buying a violin and keeping one of my hobbies in music. Another thing you could do is sports. What kind of sports do you like? Would martial arts be any interest? How about fitness? This is not only a fun but also very healthy hobby :D.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 19, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Well, what do you enjoy doing? maybe collecting something or watching something could be a hobby, but I kind of need to know what you are into before I can say what you should do as a hobby.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2007, 08:52 PM
    I agree with that answers above, and also would like to emphasize that it would be good in providing the best answers for you if we had an idea about the things in which you are interested.

Here is one question that might give us an idea as to what you might like to do for a hobby, though. What do you like to watch on television?
    Miro Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Hi your hobby is something you enjoy doing me for example I was ineed of a hobby but then I went to piano lessons and I liked it so it became my hobby
    MicaaOx Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 06:49 AM
    Try; getting into music, or getting into design and decorate your room, and you could even make some of the things that you could put into your room, I mean you could make some pillows or you could paint some painting and then put them up in your room? Or you could start going out more with your friends, like if live near a shopping center or a park go there? Take your iPod or your phone, and just hang out with your friends? You could even ask some one who you really like to hang out with you? It's a good way to get out of the house (:
    Xxxxxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen looking for hobby [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone. This problem has been bugging me for several months now, so I'm giving one of these sites a go, seeing as I can't find the answer myself. The point is, I want to find a hobby. Seems simple, right? Well, for me, not really... My life feels like there is something missing. I...

How to find the right hobby. [ 5 Answers ]

It may seem odd, but I seem to be stuck at this point in my life. But, here I am. I am married, with children and I also attend the University part time. It seems like most of my life centers around responsibilities. I gotten so involved in taking care of my kids, my house, my husband and school...

My Hobby. [ 6 Answers ]

I don't have too many hobbies I guess. Music over-all is one. Another is hanging out with my friends and doing stupid things (yes, a hobby). But the one hobby I love the very most is helping people with their problems/issues. My friends say it's a great thing of me to do and they respect me for it...

About my hobby [ 4 Answers ]

Am trying to find a hobby. I have never really had any hobbies in my adult life and I am now trying to find one. I don't know how to even start. I am looking for any help on how to find something that interests me.

My hobby and what it did for my relationship :) [ 3 Answers ]

Hey so here is a little story not entirely to do with relationships but I think it shows who you can meet through just one hobby! Ive been doing Badminton (racket sport) since the age of 8 (now 21). At 16 I met a good friend of mine 2 years younger. However I didn't speak to him for two years...

View more questions Search