Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Death_Maniac Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2008, 12:35 AM
    And to simple asian: I think I've already lost totch completely with who I rilly was or am :-[
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Feb 14, 2008, 12:50 AM
    Hey pal you never lose touch of yourself not even if you try... you are you and you can't deny that... justl ook at it in a bright way...

Anything can be solve if you willing to solve it
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 14, 2008, 03:04 AM
    Honey, this is what young life is all about - you'll do just fine because here's a secret... girls are just as scared and paranoid. Treat each one you meet in your life with the same respect you'd expect and then hope for the best.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Happy Valentine's Day!
    wallabee4 Posts: 294, Reputation: 19

Feb 14, 2008, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cozyk
    If you go up to a girl and ask if she would like to go out and she says "no", Just reply with "me neither" and walk away. That puts them back in their place .

OK OK I take back all my advice. THIS is the best advice I've EVER read!! But, say it with a SMILE...

BTW a sense of humor will ALWAYS take you far in life. My kids will sometimes say to me, "if you wear that, MOM, people will laugh at you!" And I always reply, "Good, then I'll make someone smile today." Because I don't care if they laugh at me, I can just as easily laugh at myself.
    FallenFromGrace Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Feb 14, 2008, 12:41 PM
    A sense of humor is one of the best qualities that you can have. I think the key to becoming comfortable around anyone is not just the confidence in yourself, but the ability to not take yourself so seriously. Women may reject you, and a few no doubt will, forget them and move on. Anyone who tells you they don't get nervous in situations where their pride is on the line, is lying. I'm an outgoing person by nature but there have been millions of times where I can feel my heart beating in my throat and I have been praying for the ability to not make a fool of myself.

Eventually I figured out that more times than not I am going to make a fool of myself, it's kind of my life's work. That still doesn't stop my heart from beating in my throat when I am around a male that I like.. it also doesn't stop me from hoping this will be the one time I don't put my foot in my mouth. :o

Try giving yourself a personal pep talk (doing this in your head will increase your chances of not scaring those around you.) Tell yourself to relax, tell yourself to smile, tell yourself to stand up straight and feel confident in the thought that if you do all that you are the only one who knows that more oxygen at that exact moment would be worth a million dollars.
    tylkrn Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2008, 07:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Death_Maniac
    How do I become comfortable around girls I like enough to be able to ask them out? I feel paranoid around them and don't know what to do. I need serious help!!!
    All I can really say is just take a deep breath in and out and step up to the plate. Just be yourself and show her the real you. Don't be worried of rejection because if she does say no just think to yourself "she is the real one missing out on me, something good"...

Does this help your problem? Respond back and if it doesn't I have more advice... good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do girls like? [ 13 Answers ]

So what are some great dates you can take a girl on, besides a dinner and a movie.

How do I know if girls like me? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been a pretty shy guy my whole life and just recently I have started my second semester of freshman year in college. I have met some girls and a couple of which I really have feelings for. I don't know what I am supposed to do about it because sometimes they will show that they have...

To the Girls [ 9 Answers ]

Sorry to be asking about something like this but I'm quite concerned. In a way I wish a guy had to tell me what he thinks but I'm addressing it to the girls. Do you use carefree, all days etc (small thin pads) everyday because of your discharge? Once again sorry for such a question! Thanks to...

Uncomfortable Rental Situation [ 8 Answers ]

I wanted to get a few opinions on a situation I'm involved in now... I recently purchased a duplex property that I had once been a tenant of for three years. Because of my good rental history with my landlord, he offered to sale the duplex to me first. Upon my lease expiration, my sister...

Missed period and uncomfortable cramps. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 8 days late but have been experiencing cramping for over a week. Lower abdominal and lower back, quite uncomfortable really. I have had the usual hormonal changes but no tender breasts which I always suffer from about 3-4 days before I am due on. I think I am going to get a test today?...

View more questions Search