Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jherndon22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Solar Power for Traffic Lights
    Does anyone know of a solar panel product or products that works onto of traffic signals to provide power for the traffic signal. I have seen these around my town and am interested in the product's maker.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 19, 2007, 02:35 PM
    Ontario has solar powered highway merge/caution signs set up on the 40l where they are doing lane regeneration. If you could go on Google and find out where they source it from then you would know. You could possibly access Google by putting in 'Government of Ontario' and then going from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Outdoor Solar Lights [ 1 Answers ]

I have Hampton Bay outdoor lights with burned out bulbs. How do I replace them? Home Depot does not carry them. Thank you.

Power button lights up no sound [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, my barebone computer I built, the power button only lights up, the cd drive will not open and there is no sound in the motherboard the power cable is connected to the M.board, could it be the processor I placed in the socket? The power supply does not come on, and the fan does not run

Solar converted to general power supply [ 1 Answers ]

How many watts from solar panels do I need to establish to produce enough power to operate an appliance on a 15amp circuit?

Solar cells [ 1 Answers ]

I was flicking through the TV the other day and stopped on a science show that was talking about a new kind of solar cell,one that also absorbes infrared light . Has anyone heard of this breakthrough?and if so please tell me who is making these strides.Because being able to use the infrared would...

No Power, NIC lights blink, Fan spins for a second... That is all. [ 6 Answers ]

I have an old compaq from about 2000, it ran win98 SE. I needed a second computer so I was going to try to work with that. It was working last time it was used, now when I plug in the power cord the fan starts to spin, the NIC lights blink, and that is all. There is a dim yellow light on the...

View more questions Search