Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SuperStar29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Acting Career
    I need an answer in how can I be an actress with no experience and I don´t have time for classes.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 19, 2007, 12:22 PM
    If you are in school join the drama clubs. If not, try amateur theatre.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2007, 06:03 PM
    I agree with the answer above. When getting involved with community/amateur theater, you could be a part of a chorus in a musical, if you like to sing. Or, part of the crowd in a play that has no music to it. Being involved in crowds or groups in plays or musicals is a good way to get your "feet wet" and see how others do it. These are called "bit parts."

If there is a dinner theatre within a reasonable distance from you, maybe you could get a job there as a waitress and then tryout for bit parts in the productions.
    wtfury Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 08:51 PM
    And here's a web site I have found if you are interested in acting. It's free and you can search to see what's available in your area;

Casting-Call.us - FREE Nationwide Casting Search

Good luck and break a leg. Lol
    wtfury

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with Acting [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could help me. At the moment I'm studying computers but for the last 4-5 months I have been really interested in becoming an actor. Where I live there isn't many acting classes, I don't no what to do. How do I get into the business? I have no experience in...

Acting! [ 4 Answers ]

To whom it may concern, I am very, very interested in becoming involved in community theatre here in chicago. I currently live in chicago and have just completed a year's worth of acting classes at a local theatre school. Simply, I want to start performing. I want to really experience the...

Keyboard acting up [ 4 Answers ]

Well. I messed up my keyboard some how and I have to type this using on-screen keyboard. It all started after I decided to clean the keyboard a bit. I logged off and then I realized I should shutdown. So I did but I never unplugged the keyboard. I used some q-tips and a damp paper towel. ...

Acting strange [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is acting very strange. She has a toy that all of the sudden she won't leave alone. If she is away from the toy she gets very depressed. I've had her for 2 years and she's never acted like this before. It started about two days ago, and we've had the toy since December. What's wrong with...

View more questions Search