Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WadeG Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 08:25 AM
    Batch files, add/remove programs check possible?
    Hello, :confused:
    I am wondering if it is possible to have a batch file check the applications that are installed by checking add/remove programs?
    Or Maybe there is an easier way to accomplish this check with a batch file?
    Thanks for all of your time.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 19, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Not with a batch file. You would have to use code to do API calls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Numerous Java in add remove programs [ 7 Answers ]

I have Java 2 runtime environment SE V1.4.2_03, Java2 runtime environment 6 update1, J2SE runtime environment 5.0 update 10 and JRSE runtime environment 5.0 update 11 in my add remove programs. I was told by someone on another site that I should uninstall all of these and then get the latest...

Add/remove programe [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to remove a programe from my comp. I have tried to remove it using add/remove programes, but it is still there even though it went thro the remove cycle. The programe is dogs5 which my grandson downloaded & is 450mb.is there any other way I can remove. Any help...

Program still in add/remove after uninstall [ 1 Answers ]

I uninstalled itunes and quicktime from add/remove programs. Even though its uninstalled The itunes is still there in my add/remove program and also in my start/programs section. I uninstalled it several times but its still there. What do I do to fix this?

Programs won't run, files won't open [ 4 Answers ]

Good evening. I have been having trouble with my Windows XP and it has gotten so bad I rarely use my profile. All other profiles (3 more for the family) work just fine. Only mine is messed up. None of the programs will run and I can't open files. The background is there and the first menu will...

Add/Remove Programs doesn't have REMOVE option [ 4 Answers ]

In Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs on Windows XP Home, some of the programs do not have the REMOVE button below them. WHY not? How do I remove programs from the Add or Remove Function, when it displays the program, but when I highlight it, it doesn't give the option to REMOVE it?

View more questions Search