Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vickiem1957 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Man made diamonds
    Real diamonds are to exensive so which simulated diamonds are the best brands to buy
    detector75 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 11:07 AM
    From detector75

Yes! You can find discount diamond jewelry or real diamond jewelry. Fine Jewelry, Watches & Accessories | ShopDI.com from Diamonds International prices from $70 and up.
    Also, with each order you receive a FREE! Piece of jewelry or FREE! Gift. Click
    "under $100" link.

Also, if, you want the stimulated diamonds or stimulated diamond jewelry that
    Flawless and looks like the real thing. Then visit at: QVC - Official Site and click the
    "Jewelry" link and "Epiphany" for a beautiful collection of Epiphany stimulated
    Diamond jewelry.

I hope you this help some with your search for the best stimulated diamonds or stimulated
    Diamond jewelry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biggest Diamonds? [ 6 Answers ]

What's the biggest recored diamon din the world? And how much is it worth? Curiousity!!

Diamonds and testers [ 2 Answers ]

What other gems can test positive as a diamond with a diamond tester white topaz,white sapphire??

God made flesh as man. [ 5 Answers ]

Do you believe God was made flesh as a human being? I do... Here is why. +++ I believe that what the Bible has to say about it is the truth. The coming of the Messiah, God the Son, as the Son of God was prophesied thus: (From the RSV) Isaiha.9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given;...

How do people make man made islands? [ 2 Answers ]

How do people make man made islands?

View more questions Search