Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kingbigfoot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 08:10 AM
    93 ford explorer
    Where is the Starter on my 93 Ford Explorer?
    daisymactx Posts: 46, Reputation: 7

Jul 20, 2007, 01:36 PM
    I have a 1992 Ford Sports Explorer and my starter is on the left side at the very bottom, approximately under where the steering wheel is and about 8-10 inches towards the front of the car. I can practically reach it from the ground with my arm. It's on the right side of the front tire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

98 Ford Explorer ac problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 98 Ford explorer with 5.0 V8. Last year I experienced ac problems where it just quit blowing cold. I read forums on the internet about the accumulator being wrapped and rusting (which mine was pretty bad), so I replaced it. After I recharged the system it worked fine for about 3-4 weeks...

02 ford explorer trans [ 1 Answers ]

The overdrive off light started blinking and now the vehicle will not go forward or reverse

RABS Ford Explorer [ 1 Answers ]

The rear anti-lock brakes light on the dash is on on my 1992, is there a likely problem to cause this? I took the sensor out from the differential to clean it but it did'nt help. What's the first thing to check or replace? Thanks Rudy

A/C on a 98 Ford Explorer [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had a new engine put in my '98 Explorer and now the a/c doesn't work. When I talked to the service manager at Ford I was told that they didn't go near the a/c and that they weren't responsible for fixing it. This is what they told me was wrong with the a/c; I needed a new accumulator,...

View more questions Search