Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolly19820 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 07:26 AM
    1980'S kids movie non animated!
    Heya all:) I'd be very appreciative if someone could help me by giving me the title of a couple of films I watched in the 80's:confused: . I was probably around 7-8 in 1988-89, and I can remember watching two films that I've still to this day wanted to obtain.

The first was about a girl going into another world through a mirror in her room to find a cure for a dying relative, after doing numerous things she finds a tree with strawberry like fruit which she has to take back to her world . But when she jumps through her mirror she drops them and they disappear on the floor? That is as much as I can remember I'm afraid I'm sure it was american. If anyone can help I'd be grateful mwah xxx

The other is about an Alice in Wonderland type of scenario. From what I can remember which is vague a girl enters a mysterious land where she meets very strange characters, I can remember somesort of huge chess board and quite scarily there was a dragon in it :eek: and I remember a scene where she looked into a mirror and the dragon was there. She thought she was home I think but wasn't really:confused: .

So vague I know but I can only remember snippets! If anyone can help please do xxx
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 07:42 AM
    I don't know about the first, but the second is Alice and wonderland (1985)
    Alice in Wonderland (1985 film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

I loved this movie as a kid.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 08:34 AM
    I wonder if the first one might be The Hugga Bunch Movie? It's one of the great epics of our time.
    circestarw Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Hey there, I don't know about your first movie, but the second is Alice Through the Looking Glass (1985). Loved it when I was a kid. Here's a web site that gives the synopsis. Hope that helps! Alice Through the Looking Glass - Trailer - Showtimes - Cast - Movies - New York Times

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

80's animated kids movie PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I always used to watch this movie when I stayed home sick from school. I don't remember much, but here goes... It was animated kind of like the last unicorn, but the colors were mainly fall colors... very orange. It was set among the hills... I think on a castle or there was some sort of...

1980's animated movie (fantasy) for children [ 7 Answers ]

I realize this is a sketchy description, but I am desperate to find this film! All I can recall is that it was roughly in the category as "The Dark Crystal" but it had unicorns (or perhaps just one) in a forest with fawns and/or possibly centaurs. Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? ...

80's animated kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all I need major help. I remember when I was young child in kindergarten playing with these soft almost sponge like people that I could put together and form walls out of. The thing is there was a movie about these toys. I remember some evil guy would take village people and turn them into...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search