Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fine Canadian Craftsman Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 04:36 AM
    Prunning a Blue Spruce tree
    I have a miniature Blue Spruce which has been in place for some 15 years and is about 15feet high. I want to "prune" some of the lower branches in order to give more sunlight below the tree.

Will it hurt the tree to do this? I don't want to do any damage to it and was looking for advice.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 19, 2007, 08:53 AM
    I have had to cut off some lower branches on my pine trees to allow for other plants to grow and it didn't do any damage at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have ivy growing up a tree. Will this injure the tree? [ 1 Answers ]

I have ivy growing up a tree. Will this injure the tree?

What is a blue tooth? [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting school and want to get a lab top, some of them say with optional blue tooth connection. What is this and how does it help?

Blue screen [ 5 Answers ]

I get a blue screen when trying to reload windows. The following messages apears: Ntfs.sys - address f8172781 base at f8123000, datestamp 41107eea I cannot re-load windows or get past the blue screen.

Blue screen [ 1 Answers ]

When I turned off my dell inspiron b130 it was fine when I turned back on it states bad checksum. I can not access start up but I have tried to reboot and all other possibilities without any success . Do you have any suggestions this is a new laptop only about 8 months old I have had a compaq for...

View more questions Search