Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    legallyditssy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2005, 08:36 PM
    Been together for 7 years.
    I have been with my fiancée for 7 years and now I have recently found out that he had cheated on me with 3 different girls. We have 3 beautifull daughters and I currently don't work. When I found out the details two of the chicks were when I was living with my folks out of state for a while and then the other girl was during the time I was pregnant with our third daughter and working at the time and it happened in the bed we share. I love him with all my heart but now I am so confused about what to do. I'm not in the situation to leave him because all of my family is now out of state plus I don't have a job. Can anyone tell on how to cope or what to do about the situation. I'm to the point to where I just don't look at him the same anymore and just want to die. Please help me!
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2005, 09:21 PM
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!! I am so sorry. I wish knew what a complete jerk he was before the kids. I'd like to take a baseball bat to his head.

Of course you can't see him in the same way.

The trust is shattered and should never come back. You need to leave this guy - you can never be happy again - contact your family - file for child support. It's time to leave this a-hole. Move back with your family.

One question, was he a 'boy bad' when you first met him? Trouble? I have a strong feeling yes. That you knew what you were getting into.

Why do woman go after the 'bad boys' - they will always create heart ache, and destroy woman.

Once is not OK, let alone 3.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2005, 09:23 PM
    Pleae - this guy will only cause more trouble and sorrow.

There are a lot of great guys out there that would love your kid.

How can you love a guy who betrayed you trust so badly?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help!What's the name of this film? Been looking for years! [ 2 Answers ]

Here goes! This film is centres around two boys, and was made sometime in the 80s in the USA. It's a horror film, aimed for kids. One of the boys has white blonde hair, sort of a bowl cut, and old-fashioned round spectacles (looks like the Milky Bar Kid for any people based UK side of the world)....

Want to know if you will die in 4 years? [ 17 Answers ]

OK me neither but anyway I heard about this on the news how a study came up with a survey for older adults to determine you chance of living beyond 4 years. I did some searches and found a site offering the survey: http://www.clinicallyinformed.com/health_survey.php I was luckily under 4% but my...

So what that we are 30 years apart! [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 60 and I'm 30. We have been together for 2 happy years. My family is OK with the 30 year age diffrence but it is the public that seems to have the problem. When people look at us right in the face rudley should I say something or just enjoy being with the man I love. It's hard......

View more questions Search