Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjhugh2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 09:27 PM
    80's animated children movie
    I remember a boy and a dog.. possibly St. Bernard.. they drive around in a little red car.. it goes in and out of reality and animation.. there was a red and white striped barber pole.. and there were clouds.. I know this movie is somewhere.. if you can help me at all.. it would be greatly appreciated.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jul 18, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Possibly The Phantom Tollbooth (1970)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help w/ an 80's/90's animated movie! [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really young and I don't remember a lot but what I do remember is pretty vivid. All I remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and I think the ring master wanted to separate them for something. I...

80's animated kids movie PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I always used to watch this movie when I stayed home sick from school. I don't remember much, but here goes... It was animated kind of like the last unicorn, but the colors were mainly fall colors... very orange. It was set among the hills... I think on a castle or there was some sort of...

1980's animated movie (fantasy) for children [ 7 Answers ]

I realize this is a sketchy description, but I am desperate to find this film! All I can recall is that it was roughly in the category as "The Dark Crystal" but it had unicorns (or perhaps just one) in a forest with fawns and/or possibly centaurs. Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? ...

Animated Movie from the early 80's [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie. I was born in 83 and I was young , so its mid 80's or so. It was about these insects, I think they were supposed to be ants. They had orange bodies and when they matured they got their last bump, they called it a ba-bump. And the one ant didn't have his yet, so he was like...

80's Children Animated Film. Desperate [ 3 Answers ]

I thought I'd throw in a movie that's been budding me for well over a decade. I tried searching for it for no avail and I found an decent description from some other poor should that can't remember the name either. Please help me from going insane by telling me the title. I remember an animated...

View more questions Search