Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jul 18, 2007, 02:25 PM
    So this is how the other half lives?
    Well thanks to Tom's link I've discovered this site and it appears more mature, interesting, and alive. After I figure out how to navigate the boards I'll try and contribute my moderate views when possible. I'm juggling a busy schedule between work and the wife's pregnancy. I just want to give a shout out to my friends: Elliot, Steve, Tom, Dark_Crow, and excon. :)

Bobby (Yiddishkeit)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 18, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Oh great another of excon's friends :o
    Good to see you, I'm sure you'll have fun.

Click on the Answer link at the top for the newest threads, other than that I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Half bat-half man [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie from the 70's... There is a mad scientist on an island who intertwines animal dna with human dna... it's probably cheesy fx with costumed people. I saw it when I was a kid so I was amazed... I know there was a butterfly woman and at the end a half bat-half...

A chance to save lives [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if any one knows how to go about gitting grants for horse facilities. My uncles both own two slices of land that are back to back, which together equal a little over 100 acres and there both figuring to sell. I actually keep my arabian horse deablo on my uncle don's farm. I had...

Lives in NJ and works in NJ and in NY, how to tax [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have an employee who lives in NJ and will work from home 4 days a week and then work one day in the office in NY. How do I tax him? I say he should pay both NJ and NY taxes. Accounting is stating no, he is a NY employee because he has a desk and computer in the office in NY, therefore...

What a beagle eats and where it lives [ 1 Answers ]

What do beagles eat and how do they obtain its food? Also what are all the countries territories, states etc. where a beagle can be found, and what type of land which it lives on such as marshy mountains desert etc.

My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua has potty problem! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua is a great dog but when it comes to the potty he is not good. He is let outside every hour but sometimes he pees in the house. I stay with him outside for 30 minutes and let him inside. I have no solution what should I do? :confused:

View more questions Search