Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ImHomeNow2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 01:27 PM
    What are Idaho tenants rights when homeowner wants to sell
    Our homeowner has listed our rented home. Am I forced to show my home and my things to anyone and everyone who wants to see it? Can I refuse without being sued?:mad:
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 01:30 PM
    I believe that with sufficient notice you have to allow visits to potential buyers. Someone on here may know what sufficient notice is, usually 24 hours, no less.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 18, 2007, 02:59 PM
    You have to allow ( the home you rent) to be shown. Remember it is owned by someone else. Actually you can't refuse or you could be sued and/or evicted. Also with notice, if you are not home, they can still show the home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tenants rights [ 4 Answers ]

We rent a house, my fiancé was on a 12 foot ladder cleaning out the gutters which had a lot of debri in them, causeing the drain pipes from flowing freely, the ground underneath was gravel, he fell off the ladder and landed on his feet causing his back to be compressed. He suffered from a fractured...

Tenants Rights [ 2 Answers ]

If you are renting a home and the house has been foreclosed on does the bank have to help the tenant with first, last in security deposit when finding a new home to rent?

About tenants rights [ 1 Answers ]

hi my father is currently living in a council house which is due to get demolished, the council agreed to pay out four thousand pounds to each household for the hassle of re-housing them. the council have now turned round and said as my father owes them three hundred pounds in rent arrears he will...

Tenants rights in foreclosure [ 2 Answers ]

I am renting a home in Va and the owner did not tell me that he was going into foreclosure I had been contacted by someone asking me to move in 21 days . How long of time do I have before I actually have to move. Also my lease runs out in January. Do I have any rights at all? Thanks for your help

Tenants rights [ 4 Answers ]

Can a mobile home park owner tell a person what color he/she can paint their shed and give them a year to do this or they have to move? And is it legal for this owner to put water meters on each of the trailors and charge the tenants a certain amount for their water without it being in the tenants...

View more questions Search