Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redant360 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Who manufactures Yangson Generation 3 "Altezza Style" clear tail lights?
    Does anyone know who manufactures Yangson Generation 3 "Altezza Style" clear Tail lights?

I am trying to find out who manufactures these tail lights and where these tail lights are manufactured.

There seems to be a lot of distributers in the market place but no mention of a manufacturer!

Any help would be appreciated.
    suptclark Posts: 64, Reputation: 8

Apr 25, 2008, 02:10 PM
    The box that my lights came in says Yangson design and made in Taiwan. No specific mention of the manufacturer.
    redant360 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2008, 11:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by suptclark
    The box that my lights came in says Yangson design and made in Taiwan. No specific mention of the manufacturer.

Cheers! Thanks for the tip.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Locating a Die-cast metal 1980's generation "Side Swipe" Transformer [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if the Transformer "Side swipe" was ever produced in Die cast Metal around 1 to 24 scale size? And if so, where to obtain one from? It can be a re-issue of the 1980's transformer but must have the following features: - Die-cast metal exterior panels - A red Lamborghini -...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

View more questions Search