Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    24_ilovehim_39 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 11:41 AM
    My boyfriends ex-girlfriend issue. I don't know what to do
    Well for starters.. my name is chelsy and I need help figuring out to do with my boyfriend of 3months. We started seeing each other during school, not dating just seeing. Well I knew his ex-girlfriend and him stilled talked and stuff... I just didn't think much of it. Anyway ill get to the point. After me and my boyfriend started dating for the past 3months we have had to have at LEAST 3-5 arguments about his ex-girlfriend... and to be honest I'm getting sick of fighting over the same thing over and over again.
    Just a few days ago we got into another fight about her, he has been texting her and telling her that he loves her still and that he Wasn't dating me, somehow she got my cell number. I confronted hima about it and he said he never meant anything he said to her, and that he only loves me and wouldn't ever hurt me, and that he was only messing with her head and wanted to piss her off because he knew she still liked him and wanted to stand her up and . He even said he would stop talking to her, but no one, including me, believes that it will last long. I don't know if he is lying to me and playing both my and his ex-girlfriend or what.
    I REALLY would appreciate some help here... I love this guy so much... and I have revealed so many dark secrets to him that no one else knows seeing he also gave me his trust in return. Please help... does it sound like he is cheating? Or do you really think he was just trying to piss her off??
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jul 18, 2007, 11:47 AM
    It doesn't sound like he is cheating, he just sounds like a stupid immature little boy. If he said any of those things to his ex, for whatever reason, it makes him a loser. Why waste time on this silly little boy? 3 months is nothing in a relationship, move on and find someone who isn't such a jerk.
    24_ilovehim_39 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiffy
    It doesnt sound like he is cheating, he just sounds like a stupid immature little boy. If he said any of those things to his ex, for whatever reason, it makes him a loser. Why waste time on this silly little boy? 3 months is nothing in a relationship, move on and find someone who isnt such a jerk.
    Thanks, I know 3 months isn't much but I have really gotten close to him while we were seeing each other throughout school. This is the only issue I really have with him... other than that he has been there when I needed him and stuff. Its just hard because I have been cheated on in the past and I don't want to go through that again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if she loves me or not.. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a big problem... well actually.. a HUGE problem.. I'm a student.. a freshmen and I have a girlfriend.. we've been together for a year and a half.. from some of the advice I've heard I hear that it's my yung years and all that I have to do is keep on searching.. I have been searching, and I...

I don't know if I am pregnant or not [ 2 Answers ]

Me & my boyfriend have been Trying to conceive for a little less than a year. Recently we tried the 6-9th of April. April 23 I took a test in the A.M since it was two weeks since intercourse I thought it would show, well it came up negative. Later that day I started spotting light pink.. The 24th...

Boyfriends issue tell me what you think. [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is any need for alarm, me and my boyfriend are going out now for a little more than 2 years he's in college and I work full time. We have a lot of fun togeter he stays with his friends a lot and I do my things with friends and all. My question is for the last 2 thursdays he...

I don't know who to believe [ 1 Answers ]

OK well that guy I was talking about in mi last writing we ended up going back out & it lasted for a week. Well we broke up & it wasn't because of him we are still best friends we hang out and he tells me he's been telling me the truth about everything. Mi ex friend is saying he's always saying...

View more questions Search