Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wood1975 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Why do we have bad luck in money
    Why do we have bad luck in money
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Jul 31, 2007, 11:51 PM
    Bad luck in what sense? I never had bad luck with money, I might be short on cash every now and then, but I do have Someone that provides my needs and not my wants
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 11:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marily
    Bad luck in what sense? i never had bad luck with money, i might be short on cash every now and then, but i do have Someone that provides my needs and not my wants

Not everyone has the privilege of having someone provide for them, whether it is needs or wants. Some people can't help where they fall financially, and will call it bad luck.

Hun, there are no real fortune tellers on this website, that I know of. The only thing that I can really do is try and help you if you tell me your situation. :)
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Aug 1, 2007, 01:37 AM
    Well, actually nauticalstar I was referring to God that always supplying my needs :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will my bad luck ever end? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I need to know whether my life will turn around again. Over a year ago I moved back to my home town to look after my ill mother with my b/f of 3 years. 8 mnths ago I watched by her bedside as she passed away which was quite disturbing. Two weeks after that I found out I was pregnant which we had...

Who sings the song that goes like this."money money money, money?" [ 5 Answers ]

Do you know the artists name?

How to buy a house with bad credit, no credit, and no money down [ 22 Answers ]

I'm a mother of two, one 22 who is going to have a baby in oct. who is with the daddy of the baby, he is trying very hard, working all the time. But most of his money is going towards the baby. Then one 17 who is mildy mental retarded, They all live in a one room basement apartment. They really...

Bad Credit No Money Down Loan [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to find a mortgage, or to get a loan to purchase a home for people with low income, no money down and bad credit? My husband and I can not stay where we were living previously because of unreconsilable differences with the home owners. We have 3 children and can not afford...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search