Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Fantasy football players
    We need teams for our fantasy football league. Anyone up for that? It's free, and all you have to do is register here, look for the league "Wannabes 3" with a draft date of August 4th and join the league. It is a live draft, but if you can't make it you can rank your players and it will automatically select from that list in order of rank, availability and position requirements. We need 9 more teams as of this post. Please, only those who intend to remain active and are willing to wheel and deal a little.

Come on, a little good, clean fun and a chance to pick on a couple of conservative experts - how can you resist? :D
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 18, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Now are you talk real Footbal or the girls game that's played in America ;)
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    Now are you talk real Footbal or the girls game that's played in America ;)
    You know, that skull crushing, arm twisting, leg breaking violent girl's game :D
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 18, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Excellnet Aussie Rules football :D:D

Australian rules football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Excellnet Aussie Rules football :D:D
    Oh, you mean Footy? That sounds a like a rough game :D :D :D
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 04:35 PM
    Please don't embarrass us Australians Ben by calling Aussie Rules a tough game. That is a weird sport played by those weirdos in Melbourne.

If you want to toughest game on the plant take a look at Rugby League.

Rugby league - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - Rugby League Big Hits 2005 & 2006 Season

And I'm not talking Rugby Union that you guys go OK at. I'm talking Rugby League. Massive difference and REAL MANS game.

Please watch the video and others on You tube for an appreciation. You poms are getting better at it too!
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Real Rugby is very "balls to the walls"

Great video by the way
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 04:40 PM
    YouTube - rugby leagues greatest hits

Even more beauties!
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jul 18, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Yeah Rugby is something else... you have to be slightly crazy to play... but that's what I dig about you aussies lol
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 05:01 PM
    But one mustn't get confused between Rugby Union (played in many countries) and Rugby League (mainly played in Australia, New Zealand and northern England). There are some notable differences. One being League is slightly tougher. ;)

We are a bit stupid us aussies. But that's what we love about ourselves too Wizz.

Sorry speechless to steal your thread.
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skell
    But one mustn't get confused between Rugby Union (played in many countries) and Rugby League (mainly played in Australia, New Zealand and northern England). There are some notable differences. One being League is slightly tougher. ;)

We are a bit stupid us aussies. But thats what we love about ourselves too Wizz.

Sorry speechless to steal your thread.
    No Problem - but can we get us some football teams here, lol? I thought surely out of 100,000 plus members we might find a few NFL fantasy owners :p
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Star charged with dog-fighting - Sport - smh.com.au

Ok. Ill take this guy!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skell
    You can have him :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FINAL FANTASY book? Similar to final fantasy? [ 5 Answers ]

Im a big fan of FINAL FANTASY games and there are no final fantasy books/novels. Does anybody know any other books that are similar to final fantasy stories??

Fantasy Novel, modern people sucked into fantasy land [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the title of a book I read once that involved modern people being magically transported to a fantasy land. It starts with a male Truck driver picking up a female hitch-hiker. They both have terrible personal lives and not much to live for. While they are driving down...

Series of 4 Fantasy Books, Can't remember Title, Need Fantasy expert! [ 1 Answers ]

ANY FANTASY EXPERT, PLEASE HELP: I was a keen reader when younger and read a series of books ( I am almost certain there were 4) about 4 different children who each had a mastery over a certain element of magic. There was a girl who seemed to use air and stuff, a boy who could grow things and had...

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

CD players [ 2 Answers ]

Should you have two cd players on a computer? One to use as a read or play only and one as a cd burner? I run ME and am just curious about this. Or is a read write cd all I would need? What are YABBC tags? Thanks Chuck

View more questions Search