Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HeatherKaye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 08:16 AM
    7 Months pregnant , the father wants to prove me unfit
    Hi, I am 7 months pregnant and the baby dad is my Feince. We have been engaged for 9 months. I do love him and he saids he loves me. But these last couple of months I have been getting the feeling he is cheating. So now Im jealous all the time and thinking he is cheating. I even think he has sleep with his own step mother. Well Last night my mother tells me how his sister is telling everyone that I'm jealous of his step mom and how I think they are having sex. Well I go and tell him how Im upset and while I'm talking he is recording me and I didn't know tell I asked what he was doing. So he got everything I had to say. And one part of it I said I do think he has F*ed his step mom. Can he use this to say Im a unfit mother? I would think now because If it wanst true it would record it and show his family. I may be crazy BUT I have reason to believe he has cheated! Please help me out.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 18, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Whoa slow down!!

Are you sure these are not pregnancy hormones talking? What reason do you have to believe he has cheated with anyone let alone his own step-mother.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 18, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Without listening to the tape, its hard to make a judgement. On the face of it, I don't see it showing unfitness. But if you were incohernet and crazy sounding, it might.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 13, 2007, 12:17 PM
    First of all, no recording is able to be used in court UNLESS YOU KNOW YOUR BEING RECORDED. So the take is OUT! And just because you think he is sleeping with his step mother doesn't make you an unfit parent. Unless you are using drugs or drinking or putting yourself or your child in danager that is the only way they can prove you unfit.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 13, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy459459
    First of all, no recording is able to be used in court UNLESS YOU KNOW YOUR BEING RECORDED.
    That's not necessarily true. Laws vary on this and the circumstances of the recording have a bearing.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 17, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    That's not necessarily true. Laws vary on this and the circumstances of the recording have a bearing.
    True bu just because she accused him of sleeping with his step mother doesn't make her an unfit mom...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Been trying to get pregnant now for 10 months and still nothing [ 12 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have been wanting to get pregnant for a while now. For the last 8-10 months we have been trying more and more and still we end up with a period every month. I want to know what I'm doing wrong, or what I should do to improve my chances. I was a smoker, and I gave that up to...

No period for 4 months but not pregnant? [ 16 Answers ]

Ok here it is my best friend who I have known for 18 years at least ( since we were 2) has not had her period in 4 months but every time she takes a pregnancy test it comes up negative.. how can that be.. I mean she is a little on the heavy side and I am really concerned.. I try and try to make her...

Unfit father [ 12 Answers ]

My baby is almost 4 and has only seen her father once. And he hasn't paid anything for her. He now wants to take me to court for visittaion. He has an extensive criminal history of drugs, and assault. He is a really bad person that has threatened to kill me, and kick my , and steal my child, and to...

How do I prove an unfit father? [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 13 months old. In the past 7 months, my ex had seen him maybe 4 or 5 times. They don't know each other at all. My ex doesn't even call or help me out with my son. In January 07 I asked for him to sign him over, and he said no. His name is on the birth certificate, but we were never...

Father wants to relocate out of state awarded custody because mother proven unfit [ 2 Answers ]

I live in ny state I have had joint physical custody of my nine year old for over 5 yrs. I received custody after fighting to prove mother unfit. My wife(Step-mom) has been in picture since day 1. She has been offered work out of state = Promotion, more money. She has been with company over 8yrs....

View more questions Search