Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seong8737 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 07:27 AM
    NFS Most Wanted
    Helo. I have buy a NFS Collection series which many NFS inside a dvd. After install NFSMW, it says insert correct cd. I have mount a image at drive F using alcohol 120% but it still the same. Is the mds file has problem? I try to insert cd before but its no use. Can somebody help me?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 18, 2007, 07:31 AM
    I suggest going out and BUYING a legal copy rather than trying to use an illegal copyright infringing download.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Make sure you insert the correct CD as mentioned in the game instructions that came with the package you purchased.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 08:32 AM
    If you illegally download games, then you forego the privilege of receiving tech support when you can't get it to work. Sorry.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 08:47 AM
    If you bought it legally call tech support, though the mention of Alcohol 120% usually means illegal copy.

If you mounted it on a virtual drive and it still doesn't work then your copy is no good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nfs carbon not working [ 10 Answers ]

I had bought the latest nfs carbon But I doesn't works,when on starting just shows a black screen for a sec. and then returns to desktop without any error My config are 512 ram p4 ht 120 hdd 81845gv gigabyte motherboard

Wanted to know [ 5 Answers ]

I wanted to know if u could sign over you're rights just giving the mother full custody of the kids and how u would proceed in doing this

Wanted to know how [ 3 Answers ]

Wanted to know how to give the birth moter of my two kids full custody

Bath for Cockapoo that has recently given birth [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I have a Cockapoo that has just gave birth and she had 5 puppies. Its been 4 or 5 days now. I wanted to know if its safe to take her a bath with soap. Because I was thinking if soap would get on her nipples the puppies would suck on them and that will cause a infection to them. So when can I...

View more questions Search