Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SuZy56 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 07:06 AM
    Cutting hair
    I love to cut hair. Although I am not licensed. I do a lot of haircuts for friends and family.
    I am trying to find step by step guide and/or instructions on how to cut a short shag haircut.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2007, 09:00 PM
    I apologize that your question has not been answered yet. I think that your question is important, so by my answering here now, it will help to move your question more to the top of the list of questions that need to be answered.

I don't know about the short shag haircut. But, you might find some information on the following sites that will be helpful to you. I hope that you do. Maybe someone will come along who knows the specifics concerning cutting in the style about which you are inquiring.

How to Cut Hair | eHow.com

How to Do Hair - LoveToKnow Hair

How to Cut Hair

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cutting hair [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me how to go about 'texturizing' the top of my hair for volume?

Hair Cutting [ 2 Answers ]

How can I layer the top of my hair only. Do I hold the hair straight up vertically or horizontally? Do I cut it straight off. Do I cut from front to back, or back to front? I'm trying but need three hands. I know there is an easier way. Thanks for the help in advance. Glad to be on board. ...

Hair cutting technique [ 1 Answers ]

There is a hair cutting technique called DISCONNECTED LAYERING. What is the definition of disconnected layers, and how are they cut?

Hair cutting/layering help [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: Hello all, I wear extensions and I apply them myself. I am having a problem blending my hair with the extension hair because mine stops at my neck and the extensions stop at my bra strap. The sides of my hair stop at my ears, and there is a visible difference. It looks cut...

View more questions Search