Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arunfromdelhi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 06:39 AM
    How to write an effective letter introducing an HR consultancy firm !
    How to write an effective introductory letter to introduce a HR consultancy firm?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2007, 09:43 PM
    I would suggest checking out the answers and subsequent links on the following links.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/techni...ine-96215.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/human-...any-78287.html
    sitrarasu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 09:27 AM
    How to write a email to a hr consultancy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Effective Company Introduction Letter Sample [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm require to construct an introduction letter to market company services to protential client, can you please provide me some free sample letter template? Thanks & regards :o

How to write a letter introducing a new department [ 2 Answers ]

How to write a letter introducing a new department in the company in order to obtain the help of coworkers to market this new department to their current and new client database?`

How to write a introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all I need some help to write a introduction letter. I just started as a loan officer and I also do insurance on site! I want to write a letter to all of my insurance client to tell them about my new career and the new team that I'm working with! But I have serious language problems! HELP!:(

How to make an introduction letter for a recruitment firm? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Please help me in making an introduction letter for a recruitment company! Introduction should include the basic overview about the company and the ending should be very precise and up to the mark. Could you please help me in making an Introduction letter? Thanks Nitika

Sample Letter Introducing an Upcoming Magazine [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings! I need some help in composing a letter aimed at introducing an upcoming magazine. I would appreciate if you could send me links which might help me out in the issue. Your suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.

View more questions Search